The Things Twined in Between

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy (Dating) Day


I think i should start coming up with better names for my post lol...
well, its nt reali exactly a happy day bt still im extremely happy lol...
XD
well, v started off da 1st period by learning how to make roses for our soon-2-b-leaving teacher, which is a very very nice teacher n I like her alot...
then, there came the report cards... i was ranked 8th in class, nt too happy bout it as u know i gt low average marks... *shrugs* T.T
lol, bt anyways, my form teacher did a great job in distributing the reports,
she gave us each 1 to 1 timing n helped us to decide whether to further our studies, where & some advice...

i thought it was reali nice... XD den, came my great chance!
XD
me n Yung decided to go out alone today, to 1 U, taking the huge risk of meeting my mum & her gossipy frens... >_< bt i think today went quite well I was really happy XD v reached 1 U bout 10+ & the taxi fare was reasonable...
we rushed off towards the cinema first, buying tickets...XD

Yung said dat he wants me to watch 2 movies as i cant seem 2 decide which 2 watch...
v ended up watchin Get Smart & Kung Fu Panda... XD V had our lunch b4 da movie starts, i recommended Nando's Im usually the expert on food *winks*
was glad he liked it very much... XD
I knew Yung had a fancy for meat lol,
bt he didnt take spicy food much n i was kinda afraid at first, bt glad it turned out he LOVES it!
XD
den, v went around the mall 4 a while,
which i wasted all my moneys buying presents for my whole family n none for myself...=.=

though Yung was reali sweet, he got me a voodoo soft toy i wanted for so so long... XD
I love u!

I tried to stop him since it was kinda costly bt he insisted... >_<
v oso went for sticker-photo snapping! XD (here u go:)
it was lovely n i liked the photos very much... XD

well, coincidently, I wore a black tee, n him a white one... LOL!
it reminded me our 1st date where i wore a blank punk shirt n him a simple white one lol...
it was so sweet!
XD i held his hand through the whole time n hugged his arms in the cinema...

v havent gone dating for a long time...
T.T
hum... weell... i heard some stuff frm Mei see & Yihmin which i minded a little,
bt nt too mch now...
i mean... i believed Yung...
believed wad he told me n besides it was way back, so who cares wadever dey say... bt Yung is kinda angry...
it was kinda mean of dat person, he shouldnt have said that anyway!

grr...>=[
dose who wans to know, ask me lar!
I oso heard da interesting love story of Mei See & Lau beh! haha! it was so much fun & interesting.. XD
hope v can chat more nxt time...XD N gud luck to those in da volleyball & football competition in our class!! Gambateh!

p/s: btw, to my besties, especially LY & Dollie! Love u guys so much!! XD
*hugs* thanks for setting da avoid-my-mum plan LOL
bt I still loves my mum XP

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U guys seems like brothers and sisters in the fourth pic la,look kinda like Mimi & Kitty.haha
so u really enjoy dating with bird orh?we also din hang out for a long time adi le.
Anyway today is ur lucky and a nice day for u^^.so i happy for u too.XD

June 21, 2008 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger _vang ² said...

hii. :D
aww you guys look so sweet. ahh. it reminds me of my past. D:

June 29, 2008 at 2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home