The Things Twined in Between

Monday, June 23, 2008

Wad about Art?

hmm... I began my day quite tired...
Lol... bt still happy, cant get enuf of da date... XP
n my newly bought voodoo named Shiny is so nice to hug at... harhar... XD

okay... today, me n my braders gt to know sum shocking news, n we went on a mission impossible
which is reali funny...
coz v heart sum hot gossip n v took off quickly to watch demo...
haha...
anyways... i was thinking bout entering the arts competition in school dis year...
(finally, i nvr had a chance)
Bt i cant reali find the inspiration... -_-'
been too bugged lately...
all da HW n exmas, hate CHKL juz for dat... =.= XP
well, and there's da dumb dumb 12 cards for the teachers day... =.='
n i oso have ZERO inspiration for the cards... haiz...

n... so here i am... surfing the net... looking for some so called inspiration... hahaz... XP
which i reali have to thank my 2 besties coz they r giving me support n help! XD
Thanks, Dolli & Hilary! XD

ok... which reminds me i have to study the pearl for tomorrow's presentation...
and also da drama competition is comin...
n v haven praticed a single thing... T.T
which also reminds me dat v lost in da singing competition...
5Sai-Seventeen... Failed...T.T
bt v did our best n i seriously appreciate wad our leader did for us! XD
Thanks, Xun Rui!
We love our group! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home