The Things Twined in Between

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tomorrow is the exams and im NOT ready!

Yes, please, go ahead and ask wth m i doing here..
2mr, is the beginning of my AS and half of the A2 exams..
Holy... Honestly, Im not the least bit prepared..
was busy procrastinating.. as usual..
I keep thinking, theres still time-lah, on dat day can study-lah..
no worries man, until today..
Biology Unit 1, pretty confident in that,
the practice questions were easy enough to deal with..
Until I started browsing June 2009 past year questions, HOLY SCHMOLY! Wtf weih..
I cant finish the damned paper..
so, can anyone tell me? why is occurrence of albinism in squirrels in birth are so much more lower than human?
I have a answer which i dont think its right..
I seriously hope I dont just get an A for maths, and the rest bloody B..

Sorry bout the 'Walao terribly fantastic' and other bad words weih.. reali damned panic now.. gyahhhhhhh!!! ITS NOT OK!!

someone please turn back time!
I regret now that i used 2 of my birthday wishes on growing taller..-.-
should have saved 1 on getting all A's in A-levels..
someone get me another cake, i wanna re-blow the candles..

And, why m i bloggin again?-.- STUDY!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

all the best girl! =) mine's starting on wed. statistics. =D

January 11, 2010 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Ying said...

hahaha!!!
ga yao ahh

January 13, 2010 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger uzhe said...

Haha. Walao terribly fantastic! =D

March 7, 2010 at 4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

..........

September 22, 2022 at 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home