The Things Twined in Between

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Im an ideal example of a complex teenage

Some things are difficult to decide
and even difficult to carried out..
Even more so when things are confronted with such high uncertainties..
pffffttt..
gah.. i wish i could read ppl's expressions better,
even better if I can read their minds..
Lol.

For a decision to be made is always a very tough process..
always afraid, if I took all the hard work to finally to steel down to this decision,
it would be the wrong decision,
when I put all my heart to carry out my decision,
that it will still end up in no good,
that it was not appreciated and my hard work would come to waste..
yes... the complexity..
of being a typical coward.. lol

theres still much more..
but i wanna b mysterious a bit lar..=p
i'll save the juicier parts and use alil more of an abstract description..
eheh..=)

went to help out in HELP's open day..
din sit down for 4 hours + -.-
and wow, saw a reali super duper gd lookin guy O_O
huma huma.. n he came n tlk to me sumore~~ woohoooo XDXDXD
ehehehe..



Just love me and I will be slightly braver

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl Leong said...

stop the huma huma thing= =
it makes me think of mototo smtg like dat
neh..the madagascar2 gloria hippo's hippo boyfriend=_=

December 13, 2009 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

=.=
hahaha!! its moto moto.. hehehehe
dam funny lar, dat hippo fella

December 14, 2009 at 1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I over nice post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

January 15, 2010 at 4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

January 19, 2010 at 1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home