The Things Twined in Between

Friday, October 16, 2009

=(

Im searching for a song that fits my head
I couldnt find one, there's always that song I was too familiar with,
but not that one anymore, its too clear,
im living in mud, dat song is way way way too clear..
I love it though,
Yes, Im crapping again...
I have no idea wad Im typing.. Just randomly clicking away..
The body is here, but the heart isnt..
its like so spread out, a messy watery red mess lying on the ground..
i feel miserable, maybe its jz cause im sick, or PMS coming..
bt nah, who m i kiddin, i fully noe wad the reason is, well, theres nt jz 1 reason lar...
sick also make 1 of the reasons..=/
i wish things were simpler...
like 1+1=2
factual, logic, and easy...
Its ....... i dunno how to say...
sigh...
i noe my emo-ness is affecting evryone...
its reali eazy to cure it, perfectly ezy..
theres so much things i don understand...
i should go to bed...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

go sleep loo...
get well soon...

October 16, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home