The Things Twined in Between

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Appreciate the love ur given

It all said in the title..=)
i noe ive posted twice today..
bt in conjuction to mooncake festival...well...
jz a lil reminder for myself=)

today i went to my granma's hs..
to celeb lar.. all through ntg much happen,
jz da usual, camwhore alil wif my cousins, play fire,
burn da place down, candles... hmm..
my grad-aunt was there too,
at the end of the day, she hugged me real tight, gave me a peck on the cheek,
and thrust me 50 bucks..
i insisted she keep the money,
bt she persisted in giving me the 50 bucks...
she was old, slightly limping and hunched back..
bt her eyes, it was sparkling and bright...

it reali reminds you of how much you are being loved..
she treasures the perhaps little amount of time she has with you,
and want to make the most of it for you and you only...

It left me thinking for a while on the journey way back,
of how real love can be so divine, even in jz a little gesture...
n how ppl would call attraction love.. *snorts*
lol, so, im lazy...
jjuzt appreciate wads given to you..=)
give love and appreciate given love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home