The Things Twined in Between

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Issues

Yes, I definitely have issues..-_-'
dang.. uh-oh.. here I m feeling all flushed up again bcoz of my issues..-_-
*flushes*

1. Im supposed to b doing my personal statement and applying for Ucas
2. Im NOT supposed to b reading blogs, esp .....'s
3. Im NOT supposed 2 b chattin
4. Im NOT supposed 2 b nice, its wastin my credit n eatin my time
5. Im supposed to study
6. Im NOT supposed to eat for free... again...-_- esp in a bloody expensiv restaurant
7. Im NOT supposed to care

How to be not mean and yet not nice at the same time.. -_-
dis is annoying... my phones out of credit again..
arhhhh... yesterday got reali embarrassed, no thanks to wee xian of course.=.=
by assuuming a complete stranger was him, made a stupid face n did da 1st hand gesture wif two hands in the picture below, at him.. dat guy totaly freaked.. lol><
I wish Im pretty..
or at least photogenic.. or smtg..-_-'
jealous lar.. most ppl are so gd looking..
I never was reali gd lookin, n dam kiddy look.. geez..

I realize I haven done much in my 18 yrs of life..
I reali wanna do smtg, for the skul, the college, the society..
wadever it is.. I reali wanna commit, I wanna help,
Im coming all out, watch out, mum! LOL=p

oooh, look, i miss dis photo..
don u guys? LOL


and I miss the beach alot, I reali liked da water..

*edited*
I love my life!!! XD It is so interesting! I wouldnt change a hair for a single person, I would just be more eager and enthusiastic, Life is boring unless you make it interesting. XDXDXD Come on people, lets go all out!!!! Im so happy~~ hehe XD
though i still wish im prettier =p
*hugs* I love u all!

6 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

you are already pretty la sexy..
what do you expect somemore?

walao,we WAS so daiB..haha
so rude la me in that picture..

August 28, 2009 at 2:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

be nice la
but be more rational oso loo..

u jealous wat = =
zz...u r pretty jor la

August 28, 2009 at 3:08 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

you are pretty. *hugs* love ya =)

August 28, 2009 at 5:58 AM  
Blogger 睿睿 said...

haha ^^
so fun at cafe haus
nice memory v hav

August 28, 2009 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger Cheryl Leong said...

walao
can u just remove the photo= =
solli leh moi
i didnt know u r having holidays too= =

August 28, 2009 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

adui... many pretties in college lor..-_- i nt counted..
lol

yala, nice memories

wad, so nice lar da photo=p
i already told u many times i gt holidays lor...=.=

August 29, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home