The Things Twined in Between

Friday, May 22, 2009

all around 4 one week

cry me a river~ oh~ my hair smells so gud~ aha~ XD
ahaha... lol... excuse my crappin, jz got off the shower,
reali love da new green tea shampoo which reminds me i nid to g8 to the salon to g8 my hair trimmed.. =p

anyways, im really terrible, i spend 70% of my time at home sleeping, 20% watching tv, 5% eating and 5%studying..
arh, and my study rate is so so sOOOO slow.. -_-'
i reali shud g8 my lazy butt moving lar...
arh.. my physics exam so cha arrrrh.... TT
walao... my class punya ppl, all dose smarties,
like chichi-nium and dharn-ium, yan zheng(without da nium) all super smart, straight A1, exam flying colors.. all government scholarship go to them, can choose which one some more wei...
wow... me, dis M&N, hw to compare? habis kau kau, hw go UNI now?
LOL

today is reali co not my day...
first, i forg8 my purse, cant buy chemis past yr,
den my super super high heels, byk susah to wlk,
can catch up... haha
den dunno ter-makan wad, whole day feel like throwin up, =.=
and jz nw my i-tunes kisiao, n my line smth wrong,
n my mail, walao!!! all MT send wan-_-'
hahaha
lately i can drive le lar... ohohoh, evryday drive here n there... hahaha
my car so cute lar..
i wanna buy dose nice sign u hang at car wan, i saw one,
super funny---"SIOW!!! DONT COME SO NEAR LAR" (smth like dat lar, jz da siow word very funny)
feel like getting it, bt takut takut later dose ppl mmm-shuang me..
haha><

Finally, Americen idol has come to an end...
muahahahahah, KRIS WINS!!!!!!! XD
he is just so SWEET!!! i like his songs lar...
jz a note, da finale performance was reali gd, go watch it XD
serious... david cook's song-Permanent is beautiful,
n there's jason mraz, black eye peas, fergie...
Adam was reali gd too, wow...
his sexy body.. ahahaha
cheryl, nvrm, he can win nxt yr.. =p
he's still gonna hav an album lar...
when r v gonna make our "I heart SO & So" shirt?
LOL

ohoh, and im gonna go to Perth on 12th June =)
dam scared of the swine flu lar, sh*t, n my mum was like, pay ady, takkan don go,
so, i'll b wearin a hat, sunglasses and a mask, looks like dose hamsap and hentai pervert eh... =p
on purpose, jz to horrify my parents.. gaga

adduiii... too many ppl loggin on facebook ady lar..
jam like mad wei...
so slooooowowwwwww
em, em... btw, dis issue of seventeen is giving out free sanitary pads(haha)
serious, its a taylor swift issue, and an issue on hw to have a happy period by whispher pro's.. haha.
angels n demons is a reali gd movie too^_^

i wanna sing kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

p/s: CHERYL & NEE ZI & MT ALERT!!!!
i cannot post a comment on ur blog wan?-_-'
hw to post ar?

8 Comments:

Blogger conie said...

u r going to Perth? study ah??
we must find a day go sing k 2gether ah!!!!
sorry again for that day>.<

May 22, 2009 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Cheryl Leong said...

the results make me say so many vulgar words
and i yell so loud in the lecture hall when i saw u msg
my frens said i siao
they just dont understand

den there's smtg wrong with ur pc
everyone can leave a comment
but u cant leave a single one
go check n see~

hey
maybe tis year end im going to perth too
coz airasia mah hor?
my parents wana go back to their honeymoon vacation venue-_-
but i wana go america leh
i wana go california...
go kiss adam..
change him frm homosexual

next next week im having holidays
are u off too?
im dying to sing
sing all the songs
mad world~ mad world~ mad world~

May 22, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i wan sing K oso!!!^^

May 23, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Ying said...

sing k again....=.=

May 24, 2009 at 1:28 AM  
Anonymous MindTeaser said...

got so difficult to post comment ma???
write ur msg in the reply box...
press 送出
then will jump into another page
press 张贴回响 lo

May 25, 2009 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Clarence said...

oops...
u come Perth on 12th june ??!!
if u come melb... rmb visit me. ^^
haha.

be careful when driving o.. >.<
and rmb the road.. i dunwan next time u blog a post abt u get lost on the way go back home. ^^

May 27, 2009 at 2:06 AM  
Anonymous  said...

i wan sing k too...woo

June 6, 2009 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger ravisharmas said...

Good post ...Physics Tutor Online

July 25, 2015 at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home