The Things Twined in Between

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

oooh la la~~

Hello, everybody =D
after alot of consideration, usin english is better
cz more international
LOL. besides, if I use english, i will take more den an hour to write one. =..=(nose holes)

haha.. so, today is da 17th already..
count back 3 days was da 14th, such a beautiful day for certain ppl,
bt i was back at home, lying at the couch, waitin the fungus 2 take my life.
ah~~ so beautiful.
Nt to say no1 ask me out lar, bt my strict mom is standing at the doorway wif a parang knife,
cant even go out.. aiyaiyai..
bt at least my dad took us all out for dinner. and I was hungry
finished first bowl in 5 mins, headed towards da 2nd. i reli look like a dog.
LOL

and then.. there goes da day...

no eventful stuff happened on da 15th except wii dancing
n i bruised up my lovely arm.. sobs.
LOL

and today...
hahaha.. nth much either
LOL
except i had a dream dat my dad was driving200km/h!!!!
i muz b watchin 2 much 2 fast 2 furious
or huan seng's dad influence jor
LOL
hehe

okay, nth else==

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my valentine nth happen nia~

February 17, 2009 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger hilary said...

darling..
ur mom take parang knife waiting on d door =.=
haha...see..tmr u cant make d surprise to me le..so fast tel me wat would u do tmr...but 2mr i am nt working eh..hohohoXD
nxt thurs go wac movie XD
use so many 优美的句子..writing composition a??..XD

February 19, 2009 at 7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha
muz be korea's father laaa
his 180km/hr
i wana hav a ride once again!

February 20, 2009 at 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home