The Things Twined in Between

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Come and Go

Another day has come n gone away~
sure feels like dis when u juz stare aroun the blank walls at home(though my walls are quite crowded wif Kim Possible posters) haha

anyways... today nth happen lor...
still da boring day...
try to update n decorate my blog...
too lazy...
if not Bui ask me update, i oso won on9... aiyer... <.<

anyways... I m goin for an interview 2ml to b a nice tuition teacher... XD
dat shao jie keep zat me... =.='
heng! dun ask me teach u if u nid help r...
lol... jk jk..
wish me all da best lo...

act can cum bck tam u all 2ml...
haven do finish my li xiao act... hohoho
bt nw... =.=' no transport ler! GERAM!!!!

act i reali wan update my photos der... bt da blogger sibeh slow...=.='

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Clarence said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 6, 2009 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Clarence said...

wow.. be a teacher ar ?
good wor..
y dun u be my English teacher ? hehe..
wish u all the best..be a good teacher o..

oh.. ur mum not free to fetch u leh.. den u hav to call a taxi lo.. hehe..

January 6, 2009 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

aiyor...
2day i go eat adi = =
no keng wif u haha

KimPossible and RonUnstoppable
long time din watch

how ur interview?

January 7, 2009 at 12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

today interview la...

January 7, 2009 at 1:53 AM  
Blogger 睿睿 said...

blogger really troublesome while uploading photo
anyway...wish u all the best...teacher~^^

January 7, 2009 at 4:20 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

@clarence: er... haha... no gua... cant lar... -_-''
@bui: Lol! U dare say sumore! Huiyoh!! Ron STOPPABLE la.. no Un- XP
@rui: yalar... i reali lazy update liao lar... who want den tell me lar... lol

January 7, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home