The Things Twined in Between

Monday, December 8, 2008

Crap, more crap and crap again

ah, yes yes yes...
i know i have a terrible habit of postinf and reposting on the same day... >.<
don mind me, k?
haha..

well, my plans for after SPM didnt turn out reali well... T.T
with my mum bossing around my life..=.='
my actual plans for SPM was:
1. to attend piano classes
2. to attend dance classes
3. to re-attend my drum classes
4. to sign up for art classes
5. outdoor camp
6. brush up my drawing skills and craft skills
7. finish writing my story
8. paint
9. review evry college available

ok, bt they were NEARLY all CANCELLED..=.='
coz my mum drags me on holidays here n there...
weeelll... since all expenses are paid, i guess i cant complain... haha
and den, im goin to ma fren's hs nxt week, overnight...
she wants a drag me to a CLUB
wonder if i can even get in at all...=.='
gah, u know how i look like
and, i can dance or even shake...=.=' shiver mayb... yea...

who wants to go to sunway lagoon?

whoolala~!
i get to meet up wif my 2 on9 pals dat i haven contacted for so long~!!!!! XD
Mandy & Milk
god, its been so long, heck, since i ever on dat minitokyo-MT
LOL
cudnt imagine how excited i was...
we each grew up a little though... XP
haha...

anyways, i reali dun wanna blog too long...
reali tired frm dat MADENNING trip...
ah...
=.='

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol
those plans...
next year continue la..
haha

December 11, 2008 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

eh which college are you going to? doing Alevels or foundation or diploma?

I thk I'll be doing my A lvls in Methodist College.

December 12, 2008 at 5:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

where u attend ur drum class??
i wan leh hehe

December 14, 2008 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger Clarence said...

yer..
i oso wan attend art class de leh..
but my FREN no time.. >.<
and my FREN sick oso.

December 23, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home