The Things Twined in Between

Saturday, July 19, 2008

So much to tlk about^^

Hey yo! XD
hahaha, so long nvr come up d... phew...
nt vry long oso lar...
Lol...
erm... actually i wan write alot of stuff bt i cut short lar...

My problem was solved & unsolved.. Lol...
All this time though, thanks to Chester... XD
he had been a vry nice fren, standing by me n giving me lots of support... ^^
Thank U chester, U understood me XD

Actually, it wasnt even a problem to start with...
it was juz nt many ppl understood it, and misunderstood it...
there is all types of love, i love my frens n i love my family n i love my boyfren,
they're all different types of love yet they remain equal...

Juz like how i felt, i felt affection n friendship towards him bt i think many misunderstood dat i was gonna fall for him...
lol... definitely not... hahaz...
so, it began my dillema of how to react towards my fren's response and how to react to my own feelings as he doesnt realy go "pop" n opened up n say"haha, lets b bez frens" =.='
Lol, bt i think i did wad was best, as usual as i wud hav done
go up to him n tlk right up to his face
ok, problem solved, for me.
n it began his dillema...=.='
he misunderstood a lil...
n it took me a while to convince him n i gt a lil mad for being misunderstood to be a whore...
bt i told him anyway, dat it sux being said like dat
n he understood, problem solved... i guess... -_-''
bt it isnt dat ezy to juz b a person's bez fren...
me & lihying went through alot b4 v actually stick like dat...
v dun go up 2 ppl n say lets b frenz unless its me, im a lan sook kia... haha
so, i tried my hardest bt i dun think i get wad i hoped for...
bt alas, its always like dat, isnt it? Im nt depressed by the results yet, bt i hope for better... haha

U c, i'm a very sensitive n concious person...=.=' Lol

Hmm... i broke down in class today n started crying... hahaz... did i scare all of u?
lol... dey say its weird 2 c me cry, i feel da same...
Thanks for being worried bout me... lol
bt i cudnt cope wif all the pressure comin up at once & i guess i gt affected too..

by the depression around me...
im nt the only one feelin depressed...
still feelin depressed...

and i learnt smth important... mayb its my laz yr,
or mayb this class is different.. frens are reali important
i c it then, i c it now, u guys mean the world to me...
i realy love all of u...

To all my frens:
I know U're feelin all depressed,
bt b glad for i found this chest,
inside i lay all my hopes & cares,
so open it and be spared...

lately lots of ppl feelin depressed, all the best & may god bless u...

4 Comments:

Blogger ♥ 淑艳 said...

h0u! XD

July 19, 2008 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

omg
i miss the part u cryied

cry again for me^^
i wan see XD

nth jiu HOU!!! le

July 20, 2008 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

yer! u so wai de r, bui! lol!
zd zd!!!
lol... i won cry anymore ler...
i m very gay der... haha
sumore i better jor lor... thanks guys XD

July 20, 2008 at 12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

errr
i dun wish to hv best fren...
best fren not use say only de -,-"
that is a kind of 猿糞!
muz each of us step on the 猿糞 only can b best fren
XD

July 20, 2008 at 6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home