The Things Twined in Between

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thank U, muakz!

I wan to thank those who have worried bout me lor...
dose who took their time to read my blog, to comment, to sms, to msn me...
reali thanks lor...
make me so touch der... XD
haha... i better alot jor lor... XD
very very ok... ^_^
monday u guys muz teman me play until xiao a! XD
n i still sick, make smth nice for me r! XD haha

and da Ahbui so wai lar...
he say wan c me cry... zd...=.='
he say miss jor n wan make me cry again nxt time! walao!
dun choi u d... lol XP

Thanks to:
Lih Ying
Snow
Jiaying
Yanny
Chester
Aihwa
Bui
Karwun
Rojak
Yun
Sik Eu
Nee
MT(4 bein stupid)
(if i forgot u're name here, tell me lol)

and to those who r feelin moody around, cheer up! XD

And, I reali nid to thanks Weiquan oso, his Linkin Park CD reali cheers me up XD
and then Thanks to the creator of KERORO...
reali feel so gud after watchin it... haha...

now i m busying doing my class uniform n many others... >.<
cis... geramnya... lol... XD

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol
nth then ok
cry is not a bad thing...
is an expression

EXPRESS BA! ! !

July 20, 2008 at 2:30 AM  
Blogger JunJun said...

cheer uo my friend~~
XD

u r not alone de ~~

July 20, 2008 at 6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smilez~ as i always say><

July 20, 2008 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger ♥ 淑艳 said...

h0u! XD
lets have fun tml x33s

July 20, 2008 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cry la Cry la ^^
i feel happy too when see those who moody cheer up
next time u cry remeber tell me
let me see ;p

July 21, 2008 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger Eu..1991 said...

nice la...I also got "fan"
Haha..Thanks...Dats my job la.. Sai Po!!

July 21, 2008 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Yun said...

U r under pressure which is more than us...Society,Class and lots more. I feel so sympathy when u r telling me ur story last time u sat beside me ..and im deeply admire ur strong grip when dealing with those stress. Cry is just to balance urself. So~ cry bah! Anything thats bother you then CRY! Release all ur "DL" feelings! hahaz! "TAMA TAMA TAMA TAMA TAMA~"XD!

July 24, 2008 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Hou! Hou! XD
gt u all such nice frens i oso vry happy! XD
Thanks r guys... XD
muackz... hehehe...
wah... yanny, u write until so long, make me abit touched eh...
yoohoo, aihwa~! XD hahaz

July 25, 2008 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger Jacky Y.Z. Khor said...

Hi Janice! Actually I've been reading you blog but just that I don't comment doesn't mean I'm not here~lolz! Well, crying is definitely OKAY,but what comes out of the crying and after the crying is the most important thing larh,the DETERMINATION~yup yup! Hmmmm,cheer up larh.. so many of you posts got "cis! geramnya..". Hahahaha~SMILE larh! =) Jacky-rong jun larh...

July 26, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home