The Things Twined in Between

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Interview

Do i look retarded or I simply look too young? =.=
today i came to skul around 1st recess to finally finish off my li xiao..
aih.. sign finish le dunno giv who...-_-''
lucky meet my " saviour" tell me where to pass up...
den later wan go form6 claz, wlk wrong way until form 3 there..-_-'''
lucky again met a fren hu help me.. Thank u! XD
den later saw until da 38's n my yung yung.. den v jz... GOSSIP...=.='
LOL
too bad i had so little time... T.T if nt i sure cum find ya'all...
n hang out more wif my yung yung.. aih...

And, oh, Happy Bday to my fren-Boon Chai! XD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

den later i go 4 my interview...
nt reali excited,
bt my armpit sweating like mad... sei lor... sure grow alot hair later..=.=
anyways... unlucky de me... met until da more old de.r in charge..
she like lao mei... =.='

when she know i jz finish form 5 den she seemed nt so interested ler...>.<
my qualifications oso dun wan c...
ask me teach kindergarten... NO WAY!
little kids runnin around (1+1=2)
n ask me teach chinese tim.. jz bcoz im du zhong... =.='
NYEK! my english better wei!! Gt eyes de mar?!
anyways, i think she nt reali wan gimme job de lar...
coz she say b a clerk later...=.='
i cum for tuition teacher, nt clerk! Wan me sien si meh?

haih... so later jz leave my personal details den go jor lor...
yer... being a kid doesnt mean i dun have the qualifications or wad so ever...
dun underestimate us! HUMPH! >.<

p/s: lately realize my bro n sis very funny...=.='

and r... i giv up on uploading da photos jor la... yer...
if anybody wan jus tell me, i wil send to u^^

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

haha...i met u for 1 min oni haha

yer..==
wat armpit grow hair...zzz..so wai haha
hoho...the "lao mei" scare u play wif the student u teach ma...
teach kindergarten good ma...
easier...if u have the ability to "control" them....

January 7, 2009 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger 睿睿 said...

haha
u r really child like
is like tat de lo
they r the employer ma
v cant choose wat job to do
gambateh nia
1+1=2 haha~

January 7, 2009 at 6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

teach primary easier than teach kindergarten...
haha
kindergarten really like zoo
all monkey shout here shout there

grow hair muz let me see ah
hahahahahahhahahahahaa

January 7, 2009 at 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

suan le la..
i told u b4 le a..moi!
those tuition centre wont accept our form5 student who stil waiting for d spm results..cz they r looking for the full time one..
tht time i cal d tuiton centre..talk dao so lan c when noe i am form5 spm student..
den i dowan ask any tuition centre anymore..juz stay my shop better..aiks..

January 8, 2009 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

@Bui: Haha.. grow a bit jor wei.. Lol.. XO yer... i won play wif dem der... i gt my bird... hoho...
@Rui: yalor..is alwis like dat der... very kacau... annoyin!!! Wargh! I wan b my own boss!
@MT: Puh-leese~ -_-'' LOL u wan c wad? haha later gt smell wei.. LOL ya.. memang like monkey, c my bro den know le...=.='
@Hilary: yalor!!! reali abit like dat der.. heng! U gud lar... i cant b promoter leh... cis

January 9, 2009 at 4:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

haha...bird like children de wo...
haha u nid to do some preparation ma...
play wif children more ==

wa...will grow de wo....
zzzz

January 9, 2009 at 5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i gud shir=.=
so sien lo..working life..everday same lo..
i oso hope study soon..at least d life eveyday is diff
when no customer..i stand thr do ntg...time pass so slow lo=.=
nvm la..u at home b ur princess baXD

January 12, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home