The Things Twined in Between

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Random day

Finally Im on9, no, I have always been on9, jz nt here, u noe..=p
OMG!! Im on MSN!
everyone's been quoting dat the whole day.. lol=p
well, i finally gt my laptop fixed..=D
so, yes, i can go on MSN!! ARH!!! *squeals in happiness*

right... >< hehe..
and oh oh, i reead my fren's blog and wow, she changed so much...
its a she, SHE!!
for dose who know, its zhi ying...
so hemsem, rite? XD



I did a little cam whore, ntg better to do.. LOL



ok, nth much today, i washed my car XDXD
washed it till it sparkles like crazy XD
and i nearly broked my mum's vase and nearly slipped to death in da process.. -_-'
as usual, clumsiness... lol
and added a little frog inside my car in da process...
hehe... i like green frogs, deyr reali cute.. XD
there u go... hehe



dats all for today XD

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow
when u wan to drive me go yam cha huh?
haha

August 20, 2009 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger hilary said...

i wanna sit ur car>3<
haha...how come u bcum zhiying's manager?XD

August 20, 2009 at 1:54 AM  
Anonymous shiern said...

your house/car porch is huuggeee!

And uh... isnt it a little dangerous to show your car's number plate online? :P

August 20, 2009 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Bui: anytime u wan, i havin holidays XD

Hilary: hoho, cute leh, my baby car... XD haiyoh.reali so lz mar.. XD

shiern: no...=.= i was sticking to the wall to foto jz dat. LOL. reali ar? haha..=p

August 21, 2009 at 12:06 AM  
Anonymous MindTeaser said...

nice car number leh.....
haha...

zhi ying really handsome a lot
haha

August 22, 2009 at 2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home