The Things Twined in Between

Friday, September 4, 2009

Stars

The stars are bright,
A bright burst of light.
Maybe I was dazzled by the dancing flames,
but deep down inside I see the filth,
little specks of stardust,
no brighter than dark soot,
It was never out of sight,
the ugly truth...
but still I held on tight,
to what I hope was right.
I wished and wished and wish..
that what I hoped would come true,
that ___________________(I so do not wanna write this)


Serious shit, why do i even have to care...
I reali shouldnt weihh...
WTH!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

no!
u have to care!!!
about me...XD

lalala

September 4, 2009 at 2:43 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

hahahah!! Lol
sure lar I care bout u.. XD
*hugs*
go study weeeiiiihhhh

September 4, 2009 at 5:20 AM  
Blogger hilary said...

u write poem ar??
i dun understand ler..@_@

September 4, 2009 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

don understand is gd darling..=p

September 4, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home