The Things Twined in Between

Sunday, May 16, 2010

SERIOUSLY?

sudden urge--or not so an urge to blog anyway.. pffft..
ahhhh.. its been so long.. and yes, the blog is supposed to be dead!
omg, look at the last post! january! gaaah!
anywway.. im feeling uber lazy bout it, so dont bug me bout changing my templates..
its nice n simple anyway.. haha..
lazy to update fotos, so boo-hoo.. HAHA

with regards to the title..
I seriously miss my secondary life..
Seriously! things are SO complicated in college! why, why and why?
everyone is so bz having their complicated lives.. cant it b a lil more simpler?
or mayb i shud just stop trying to read ppl's mind..
haha.. a life or ignorance.. nt bad..=)

ok, back to watching my romeo n juliet,
ignorin my bio.. HAHA

2 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

izit ch life better than uni life??

May 18, 2010 at 2:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

..........

September 22, 2022 at 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home